As a Kaiser Permanente member, your health plan gives you many tools to support your well-being. From discounts on gym memberships to classes and wellness coaching, your plan goes beyond care to help you live life to the fullest.
Did you know that you can get a big discount when you join a gym through the ChooseHealthy® program, available through your health plan? Across the country, more than 10,000 fitness centers participate in the program. The cost is just $25 a month (plus a $25 initiation fee).
ChooseHealthy offers other discounts as well, including savings on fitness gear and home exercise equipment.
Chiropractors, wellness coaching, and more
If you want to visit to a chiropractor, acupuncturist, or some other type of complementary care provider, there’s a discount on that too. You can get 25% off standard fees when you make an appointment through the ChooseHealthy specialty providers discount program. Depending on your health plan, these types of services may also be covered as a benefit.
Check out these other programs that can help you be your healthiest:
- Personalized wellness coaching by phone to help you achieve health goals such as losing weight or reducing stress.
- An online wellness coaching tool called Skills for Life that can help you make healthy changes such as sleeping better, eating better, or having more energy to do the things you enjoy every day.
- Individual phone-based help through the Quit for Life® program to help you stop smoking or otherwise using tobacco.
- Support groups and classes on health-related topics.
- Living well with a chronic condition workshops: These six-week, in-person group workshops help people learn how to manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, and improve their quality of life. Participants set goals and make plans to achieve them.
- Free library: For information you can trust about symptoms, tests, and medications, or to use health calculators and take quizzes, visit our free online health care library.
- Latest research: For more in-depth reports, check out the Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute. Recent articles have covered enlightened aging and mind-body therapy for back pain.
Want more local health news, wellness tips, recipes, and more? Subscribe to the Kaiser Permanente Washington newsletter.