As a Kaiser Permanente member, your health plan gives you many tools to support your well-being. From discounts on gym memberships to classes and wellness coaching, your plan goes beyond care to help you live life to the fullest.
Did you know that you can get a big discount when you join a gym through the ChooseHealthy® program, available through your health plan? Across the country, more than 10,000 fitness centers participate in the program. The cost is just $25 a month (plus a $25 initiation fee).
ChooseHealthy offers other discounts as well, including savings on fitness gear and home exercise equipment.
Chiropractors, wellness coaching, and more
If you want to visit to a chiropractor, acupuncturist, or some other type of complementary care provider, there’s a discount on that too. You can get 25% off standard fees when you make an appointment through the ChooseHealthy specialty providers discount program. Depending on your health plan, these types of services may also be covered as a benefit.
Check out these other programs that can help you be your healthiest:
- Personalized wellness coaching by phone to help you achieve health goals such as losing weight or reducing stress.
- Individual phone-based help through the Quit for Life® program to help you stop smoking or otherwise using tobacco.
- Support groups and classes on health-related topics.
- Living well with a chronic condition workshops: These six-week, in-person group workshops help people learn how to manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, and improve their quality of life. Participants set goals and make plans to achieve them.
- Free library: For information you can trust about symptoms, tests, and medications, or to use health calculators and take quizzes, visit our free online health care library.
- Latest research: For more in-depth reports, check out the Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute. Recent articles have covered enlightened aging and mind-body therapy for back pain.
Want more local health news, wellness tips, recipes, and more? Subscribe to the Kaiser Permanente Washington newsletter.