Keeping patients safe is a top priority at Kaiser Permanente. It’s every patient’s right and every staff member and physician’s responsibility. We work to promote safe care by:
- Encouraging patients and families to be active, involved, and informed members of their health care team.
- Maintaining a culture of safety in which we continually evaluate and improve our best care practices.
- Regularly evaluating your health care providers to ensure they follow the highest standards that you deserve.
- Providing patient safety and error prevention training for all staff members.
- Following the standards of the Leapfrog Group, a national consortium that focuses on several hospital care requirements to improve patient safety.